Maa Yoga Ashram is a subsidiary of Arogyadham, Headquartered at Muzaffernager, UP, India.
The parent company specializes in helping people to heal and balance mind, body and spirit so equilibrium can be established and optimal health and happiness may be achieved. This is practiced in a holistic, non-invasive, natural manner, utilizing the principles of Ayurvedic Science and Yogic Sciences.
Guided and framed by Ayurvedic and yogic philosophies, we are inspired to share the soulful way of life, which nurtures harmony with spirit, the environment and one another. Panch-Tatwa, the five elements great elements of nature, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space.
- Earth, the concept of solidity. In the body, Earth represents our physical body. In the mind, it represents stability.
- Water, the concept of flow and liquidity. In the body, Water represents all the liquids of the body. In the mind, it represents loving and compassionate thoughts and emotions.
- Fire, the idea of light, heat and transformation. In the body, Fire represents all digestion and transformation. In the mind, it represents perception and intelligence.
- Air, the idea of motion. In the body, Air represents all movement of nerves, breath and limbs. In the mind, it is the power behind our thoughts.
- Space, the idea of connectedness and spaciousness. In the body, Space represents all the cavities and empty spaces of the body. In the mind, it represents our consciousness.
Our Family/ Team
Dr. RAKESH AGARWAL
Dedicated and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor engaged in the design and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on Herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans of Ayurveda in the treatment of chronic diseases, e.g. diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial astiophma etc. AIDS and sexual disorders.
– Established Herbal Museum of 900 herbs for use in chronic diseases and sexual disorders, 1998.
– Established Nakshatra Vatika for use in chronic diseases and spiritual wellbeing in Arogyadham, 1999.
– Serve the humanity in last 40 Years.
– In-depth knowledge of Ayurveda medicine and excellent understanding of other alternative medicines like Chinese medicine.
– Extensive experience in handling large workforce, maintaining peaceful & amicable work environment in the organization and initiating capacity building measures.
– Experience in conducting educational forums for promoting ayurvedic treatments and lifestyle changes and organizing Ayurveda wellness programs, training of new students and therapists.
– Adept at rendering medical services with human face coupled with counseling and comforting touch.
– Experience in developing scientific explanations, papers and research articles for Ayurveda medicine.
– Proven expertise in handling a diverse array of emergencies and making split-second decisions to alleviate patient suffering.
– Excellent communication skills, man-management, time management, and leadership skills.
DR. YOGI AMRiT RAJ
Is a fourth generation, award winning Ayurvedic Doctor and Certified 200/500 Hour Yoga Teacher from Yoga Alliance USA.
Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has given lectures, seminars and classes on Ayurveda and yoga in a number of renowned institutions including various Hindu temples, yoga studios, ashrams, spas and colleges from around the world. He is an Honorary visiting professor in Dinacharya Ayurvedic Institute in New York. Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has been featured on relaxdoc.com giving a stress management series to oncologists in the United States. Outside of India, he provides spiritual retreats and Yoga Camps and offers spiritual and Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations at India’s Arogyadham Center. In 2008, he was the key speaker in Punarnava Ayurveda & Yoga International conference. He is a regular writer at Speakingtree.in, one of the biggest websites in spirituality and personal growth in the world. For the past five years, he has provided charitable services in yoga & Ayurveda both in India and abroad and is currently managing trustee/chairman Maa Research Foundation, a nonprofit organisation. He is also Trustee of Arogyadham Global AIDS Research Foundation and is the founder of Maa Yoga Ashram in Tapovan, Rishikesh.
He has been conducting various Yoga & Ayurveda workshops/sessions for:
President of India (Her Excellency Smt Pratibha Patil, attaching herewith the appreciation letter presented by her)
Royal Families of Europe
The United Nations
Supreme Court and High Court judges
Delhi Police Academy
Indian Law Institute
IAS Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy Mussorie
Dedicated and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor engaged in the design and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on Herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans of Ayurveda in the treatment of chronic diseases, e.g. diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial asthma etc. AIDS and sexual Disorders.
A dedicated and innovative Ayurvedic Doctor, Yogacharya and Trustee of Arogyadham Global AIDS Research Foundation & Maa Research Foundation. Neelam possesses the proverbial healing power and has cured quite a number of complex cases, which had virtually defied allopathic treatment from certain acknowledged authorities. For being in the noblest of all the professions, by virtue of her overflowing love and affection for the mankind, for having firmly resolved to relieve the suffering of the sick as much as she possibly can and for being an expert gynecologist and the curer of infertility in women through her immense knowledge of a woman’s physical constitution her rhythmic menstrual cycles and the most ancient medicinal system of Ayurveda. An outstanding Editor of India’s most popular family health magazine “Arogyadham”, which is being read by across the India and she is hence being widely circulated and acclaimed. Practiced in Gynecology, Obstetrics & Ante natal care. Also have a good knowledge in the subject of Modern Medicine. Proficient in dealing with Lifestyle problems, chronic diseases and other common disorders. She has given many national and international workshops on Yoga and Ayurveda in U.S.A. and Europe.
DR. ARJUN RAJ
Is in the executive board of the ashram and director of Maa Arogyadham Health Care. He is an Ayurveda graduate from Punjab University(Chandigarh), holds CCY Yoga Degree From Kaiwalyadham Yoga University (lonawaal) and from LYT (Yogaville,Charlottesville,Virginia). He also looks after the administrative affairs and Panchakarma Department at the ashram, and is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher.